Gamers are surely well aware of the importance of the function of their graphics card. AMD Radeon R9 series is said to be designed “For gamers who demand the best“.
With better features in the graphics card, you are guaranteed to have a better gaming experience. The majority part of the features are determined by the hardware, but there is still some room that you can maximize your graphics card’s performance.
Updating the driver for your graphics card is one of the ways to improve your PC performance. In this post, we will be introducing three most effective ways to get your graphics card driver updated. Please choose accordingly.
1) Press Windows key and X at the same time, then choose Device Manager from the list of choice.
2) Locate and expand Display adapters.
3) Then right click the AMD Radeon R9 360 display card driver that you have and choose Update Driver Software….
4) Then choose Search automatically for driver software.
5) Then wait for Windows to get the latest version of the graphics driver it can find for you.
If you see the notification:
Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date.
Please move on to the second method.
1) First, go to AMD support website. Scroll down a little bit to locate Radeon R9 300 series section. Then choose the operating system that you are with accordingly. ( We will go with Windows 10 (64-bit).)
2) Then click the DOWNLOAD button to get the driver downloaded.
3) Press Windows key and X at the same time, then choose Device Manager.
4) Locate and expand Display adapters.
5) Then right click the AMD Radeon R9 360 display card driver that you have and choose Uninstall.
When prompted with notification like the following screen shot, tick the box for Delete the driver software for this device. Then choose OK to continue.
6) Restart your computer.
Double click the downloaded setup file of AMD Radeon R9 360, and then run the driver as instructed.
If you are thinking about spending your time on something more valuable, it is suggested that you have a try at Driver Easy, a very handy tool that helps you automatically detect, download and update all the missing and outdated device drivers on your PC and improve your PC performance.
If you want to save more time and enjoy more features such as driver backup, driver restore as well as professional tech support, by all means, have a try at the professional version of Driver Easy. This version allows you to have access to each and every feature in Driver Easy, in addition, you can update all your device drivers in just ONE click in a couple of minutes!
What are you still waiting for, come and have a try at Driver Easy now!