3DMark for Windows 10 – Benchmark your PC and mobile devices in one app. Nowadays, Futuremark has release this driver for your PC Windows 10,8,7 32-bit/64-bit. Get the latest version of 3DMark for free.
Download 3DMark for PC
Before you download the installation file driver, how good if you read the information about this driver. So, you can make a decision to install 3DMark into your PC or not.
|File Size||4.6 Gb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
- 3DMark Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- 3DMark Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
3DMark App Driver Preview
How To Install Driver 3DMark on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please follow the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing Driver App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other Browser that you have
- Download the 3DMark installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download driver via this link: Download 3DMark
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading 3DMark completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the 3DMark icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
How To Uninstall Driver 3DMark?
Method 1: Uninstall Driver app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “3DMark” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from 3DMark driver app.
This 3DMark installer file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). 3DMark is definitely a windows driver app that created by Futuremark Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.