ActiveSMART for Windows 10 – Disk space usage tool and disk health status monitor. Today, Ariolic has release this driver for your PC Windows 10,8,7 32-bit/64-bit. Get the latest version of ActiveSMART for free.
Download ActiveSMART for PC
Before you download the installer driver, We recommend you to read the information about this driver. So, you can try to install ActiveSMART into your PC or not.
|File Size||7 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
- ActiveSMART Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- ActiveSMART Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
ActiveSMART App Driver Preview
How To Install Driver ActiveSMART on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please follow the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing Driver App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other Browser that you have
- Download the ActiveSMART installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download driver via this link: Download ActiveSMART
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading ActiveSMART completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the ActiveSMART icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
How To Uninstall Driver ActiveSMART?
Method 1: Uninstall Driver app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “ActiveSMART” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from ActiveSMART driver app.
This ActiveSMART installer file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). ActiveSMART is a windows driver app that developed by Ariolic Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.