APFS for Windows for Windows 10 – Read and write files on APFS-formatted HDD, SSD or flash drive. Now, Paragon has develop this driver for your PC Windows 10,8,7 32-bit/64-bit. Get the latest version of APFS for Windows for free.
Download APFS for Windows for PC
Before you download the installer driver, how good if you read the information about this driver. So, you can make a decision to install APFS for Windows into your PC or not.
|Driver Name||APFS for Windows|
|File Size||41 Mb|
|Category||Hard Disc Management & Partitioning|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
APFS for Windows Features
- APFS for Windows Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- APFS for Windows Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
APFS for Windows App Driver Preview
How To Install Driver APFS for Windows on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please follow the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing Driver App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other Browser that you have
- Download the APFS for Windows installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download driver via this link: Download APFS for Windows
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading APFS for Windows completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the APFS for Windows icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
How To Uninstall Driver APFS for Windows?
Method 1: Uninstall Driver app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “APFS for Windows” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from APFS for Windows driver app.
This APFS for Windows installer file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). APFS for Windows is definitely a windows driver app that created by Paragon Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.