AS SSD Benchmark for Windows 10 – Determines the performance of Solid State Drives (SSD). The tool contains six synthetic and three copy tests. Now, Alex has release this driver for your PC Windows 10,8,7 32-bit/64-bit. Get the latest version of AS SSD Benchmark for free.
Download AS SSD Benchmark for PC
Before you download the installation file driver, how good if you read the information about this driver. So, you can make a decision to install AS SSD Benchmark into your PC or not.
|Driver Name||AS SSD Benchmark|
|File Size||261 KB|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
AS SSD Benchmark Features
- AS SSD Benchmark Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- AS SSD Benchmark Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
AS SSD Benchmark App Driver Preview
How To Install Driver AS SSD Benchmark on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please follow the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing Driver App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other Browser that you have
- Download the AS SSD Benchmark installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download driver via this link: Download AS SSD Benchmark
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading AS SSD Benchmark completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the AS SSD Benchmark icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
How To Uninstall Driver AS SSD Benchmark?
Method 1: Uninstall Driver app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “AS SSD Benchmark” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from AS SSD Benchmark driver app.
This AS SSD Benchmark installer file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). AS SSD Benchmark is a windows driver app that developed by Alex Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.