CrystalDiskInfo for Windows 10 – A HDD/SSD utility software which supports a part of USB connection and Intel RAID. These days, hiyohiyo has develop this driver for your PC Windows 10,8,7 32-bit/64-bit. Get the latest version of CrystalDiskInfo for free.
Download CrystalDiskInfo for PC
Before you download the installer driver, how good if you read the information about this driver. So, you can choose to install CrystalDiskInfo into your PC or not.
|File Size||4+ Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows XP|
- CrystalDiskInfo Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- CrystalDiskInfo Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
CrystalDiskInfo App Driver Preview
How To Install Driver CrystalDiskInfo on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please follow the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing Driver App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other Browser that you have
- Download the CrystalDiskInfo installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download driver via this link: Download CrystalDiskInfo
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading CrystalDiskInfo completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the CrystalDiskInfo icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
How To Uninstall Driver CrystalDiskInfo?
Method 1: Uninstall Driver app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “CrystalDiskInfo” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from CrystalDiskInfo driver app.
This CrystalDiskInfo installer file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). CrystalDiskInfo is definitely a windows driver app that developed by hiyohiyo Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.