Talking about great audio mixing applications, GarageBand from Apple is on the list. This wonderful app provides a lot of features that will make us thing that we have a private recording studio. If you are wondering about this app, we will show you how to download GarageBand for Windows PC on this article.
Though it is originally an Apple application, but with the tutorial that we will discuss in this post, you will be able to use GarageBand on PC Windows. Check on the instructions carefully.
In the GarageBand for PC, you will be able to play various musical instruments like piano, drums, guitar, and organ. Play them, record, and edit the music on GarageBand with multi-touch gestures. Share your music with others via the social media.
Basically, GarageBand is only available on iOS and Mac computer. But, if you are a Windows user, you can download GarageBand using the iOS emulator for free.
This app is a great application to help you excel your talent in music. You will feel like a music professional who creates great music with various purposes.
- Fix Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area errors in Windows 10
- Fix “Class Not Registered” Error in Windows 10
- Best Video Enhancement Software for Windows
GarageBand for PC Download
In this article, we will discuss on how to download GarageBand for windows 10, 8 and 7 in a different way. Just keep reading this.
Is there an official version of Garageband for PC?
Big NO. Garageband app doesn’t have any official version available. Garageband official version is only available for iDevice like iPhone, iPad and Mac. But We have found the way to download Garageband for PC and other device but here we will only discuss how to install Garageband on Windows PC. In this guide, we have discussed some working method which you can use to download and use Garageband App. You can easily install official Garageband Windows 10 and Garageband PC version.
GarageBand for Windows Free Download
GarageBand PC is a music making an app. Still, you can use it for many things like adding effects to the audio track, audio recording, editing songs, mixing of beats and much more.
Features of GarageBand on pc:
- It has multi-touch and trigger option for live loop cell or even a group of cells.
- It is customization based on the user’s songs and tracks.
- It creates a loop by recording directly into live instruments or a cell instruments.
- Helpful for the music professional.
- It uses Remix and DJ style effects like vinyl scratching, filters, and repeaters.
- GarageBand has a virtual keyboard for better usability. Even you can also attach an external keyboard via USB.
- It Record, capture, play and share your music worldwide.
- You can select nine acoustic or electronic drummers with their signature sound.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- It has the Capability to create a million realistic groove and fine tunes the drum.
- The software helps you to make your own and only one of its kind music tracks or song. Along with that it also gives necessary help to design and produces some of your innovative soundtracks.
- You can play an entire string orchestra just with one finger using this app.
GarageBand for Windows 10 Free Download System Requirements
Run GarageBand, your pc required some specification like version, RAM, ROM, and processor. All requirements are listed below:
- PC or laptop having Windows 7 or later version
- A minimum RAM capacity is of 2GB, and for the better result, we preferred 4GB.
- Intel core processor with an at least i3 chipset and we preferred i5 for better outcome.
- Free space on the hard drive is at least 2 GB.
Method 1: With the Help of Rare Software
Rare Software is an exclusive third-party software downloader that allows you download and install some of the iOS apps on your Windows PC.
It may not significantly work for all the apps, but it surely works for GarageBand.
Rare Software quickly installs GarageBand Windows 10 and another version on your PC as if you were using a Mac computer. It is an excellent and easy to use.
Just find this software, download and install it. Once you downloaded, you will get the privilege to download and install GarageBand on your windows PC successfully.
Method 2- Install GarageBand For Windows By Using iPadian
iPadian is the popular and safe iOS emulator. It allows you install GarageBand on windows pc. The steps to download and install iPadina is as follows:
- Download iPadian iOS Emulator on your PC.
- Next, find “exe” file on your PC to start installing the emulator on your PC and complete the installation process
- Follow the instruction to install iPadian
- Now open the emulator on your Windows PC and select the “App Store.”
- On the search bar type keyword “GarageBand for Windows” and find it.
- Start GarageBand pc download on your Windows computer. Follow the instruction and install it.
- After installation, create a shortcut for it on your home screen or desktop.
Now start creating, mixing, recording music and sharing it with the world.
Method 3 – GarageBand Download For Pc Using Android Emulator Bluestacks
BlueStacks is a very popular Android emulator for Windows PC, and it offers you the full privilege to access vast Android ecosystem. We prefer BlueStacks as an android emulator. You can also use Youwave to get GarageBand on Windows.
This method may or may not be worked. But BlueStacks does give you access to GarageBand at a time, and hence it is worth it to try.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the link given below and download the Bluestacks emulator
- Run the installer and install BlueStacks on Windows pc.
- Next, launch the BlueStacks, android emulator.
- Now sign in to your google account. If you don’t have an account, then create a new one and then proceed.
- Now open it and search for the search box and type GarageBand in the search bar.
- Click on the GarageBand icon to install it on your Windows PC.
All set! Now you have this amazing app on your windows pc. If you want to use the app, you have to launch the emulator to create new innovative music.
Garageband one of the best App from Apple which have now bunch of interesting features with number of changes. Good news is that Apple has make some changes and update for Garageband for iOS and the update is called “Sound Library” which enables you to download/install latest virtual instruments with quality sound. The app is free of cost and you will get new and latest eight features on it. In future Apple will make more good plans to bring more such packs and offers in the future.
Best Alternatives TO Gagageband For PC
Hope you understand how to download Garagaband for Windows PC but there are some Garageband alternatives which we are going to discuss below and you can use too if you are not able to download.
So here is a list of GarageBand alternative for pc, which is equally compelling and comes with great potential.
Lmms is a freeware open source music creating software which is proficient in making music tracks of professional quality. It’s not so visually appealing as compared to GarageBand, but It contains all pro features tools set, and you can’t complain about it as it is free.
It has a broad variety of audio samples, instrumentals, preloaded effects which will assist you to make fast tracks even if you are using the LMMS for the first time. You can quickly learn all the function and tools by exploring with easy to use instruments.
Due to easy use and a vast collection of the library of loops, GarageBand is famous. Users can immediately adjust to them and make a song easily by setting different loops and sounds. But unfortunately there is no GarageBand windows version available, so Mixcraft came to fill that gap.
Mixcraft also gives a large selection of displays, and quality loops on an interactive user interface to increases the creative flow. You have to drag and drop your selected loops to the working area, and this software will take care of rest of the stuff including tempo and key.
Music Maker Jam
If you want to play with music, then the Music Maker Jam is the best option for you. It is comparably easy to use and comes with free features, and the interface of software makes it original soundtracks. You can easily create soundtracks and musical tones without any professional knowledge. And it is available for pc, android and iOS platforms. Now create a variety of soundtrack genre without any professional skills.
Music maker jam is not adapted to professionals, as it comes with a lot of restrictions on music controls, it is more like an enjoyable tool to spend time, so if you are looking for a professional windows GarageBand alternative, then this one is not for you.
Currently, FL studio is the most used programs by professionalists to create, edit and compose music. It first came out as fruity loops with an excellent user-friendly interface which makes complicate things very easy. Whether you are a beginner or pro at sound production, it is designed in for each user. Working with FL studio is like cutting an apple.
FL Studio comes with easily accessible and understandable workflow and dashboard. A significant amount of valuable information displayed on studio screen without making it over complicating, and it makes the user interface ideal for a smooth workflow. Also, it gives you the option to configure windows and tools to personalized your workflow experience. So what you need else?
Stagelight comes with a somewhat different strategy when we talk about music production. It mainly concentrates on live mode which is an interactive way to test different loops, effects, and audio clips.
That’s all about GarageBand on Windows 10, 8, and 7. Now, you know why this app is quite popular as well as how to install it on PC. You can also try the GarageBand alternatives to find the best app that suits your needs in creating music.
Do you have any suggestions music editor app for Windows PC? Share with us! Help others to find the best music editor app for them.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please drop in the comments section below. Thank you for reading, Folks!
- How To Install Kodi On Windows PC (Kodi for Windows)?
- MX Player For PC – How To Download MX Player For Windows 10
- Xbox Emulator for PC