HFS+ for Windows for Windows 10 – Read or write files from HDD, SSD or flash drive formatted under macOS. Yesterday, Paragon has develop this driver for your PC Windows 10,8,7 32-bit/64-bit. Get the latest version of HFS+ for Windows for free.
Download HFS+ for Windows for PC
Before you download the installer driver, how good if you read the information about this driver. So, you can decide to install HFS+ for Windows into your PC or not.
|Driver Name||HFS+ for Windows|
|File Size||45 Mb|
|Category||Hard Disc Management & Partitioning|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
HFS+ for Windows Features
- HFS+ for Windows Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- HFS+ for Windows Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
HFS+ for Windows App Driver Preview
How To Install Driver HFS+ for Windows on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please follow the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing Driver App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Brave Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the HFS+ for Windows installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download driver via this link: Download HFS+ for Windows
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading HFS+ for Windows completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the HFS+ for Windows icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
How To Uninstall Driver HFS+ for Windows?
Method 1: Uninstall Driver app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “HFS+ for Windows” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from HFS+ for Windows driver app.
This HFS+ for Windows installer file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). HFS+ for Windows is a windows driver app that created by Paragon Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.