MiniTool Partition Wizard for Windows 10 – Free Disk Partition Manager! All-in-one Disk Partition Manager. Yesterday, MiniTool has develop this driver for your PC Windows 10,8,7 32-bit/64-bit. Get the latest version of MiniTool Partition Wizard for free.
Download MiniTool Partition Wizard for PC
Before you download the installer driver, We recommend you to read the information about this driver. So, you can choose to install MiniTool Partition Wizard into your PC or not.
|Driver Name||MiniTool Partition Wizard|
|File Size||80 Mb|
|Category||Hard Disc Management & Partitioning|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
MiniTool Partition Wizard Features
- MiniTool Partition Wizard Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- MiniTool Partition Wizard Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
MiniTool Partition Wizard App Driver Preview
How To Install Driver MiniTool Partition Wizard on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please follow the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing Driver App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other Browser that you have
- Download the MiniTool Partition Wizard installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download driver via this link: Download MiniTool Partition Wizard
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading MiniTool Partition Wizard completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the MiniTool Partition Wizard icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
How To Uninstall Driver MiniTool Partition Wizard?
Method 1: Uninstall Driver app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “MiniTool Partition Wizard” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from MiniTool Partition Wizard driver app.
This MiniTool Partition Wizard installer file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). MiniTool Partition Wizard is a windows driver app that created by MiniTool Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.