MSI Afterburner for Windows 10 – Most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards. Nowadays, Micro-Star INT’L has develop this driver for your PC Windows 10,8,7 32-bit/64-bit. Get the latest version of MSI Afterburner for free.
Download MSI Afterburner for PC
Before you download the installer driver, We recommend you to read the information about this driver. So, you can choose to install MSI Afterburner into your PC or not.
|Driver Name||MSI Afterburner|
|File Size||41 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
MSI Afterburner Features
- MSI Afterburner Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- MSI Afterburner Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
MSI Afterburner App Driver Preview
How To Install Driver MSI Afterburner on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please follow the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing Driver App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Brave Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the MSI Afterburner installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download driver via this link: Download MSI Afterburner
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading MSI Afterburner completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the MSI Afterburner icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
How To Uninstall Driver MSI Afterburner?
Method 1: Uninstall Driver app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “MSI Afterburner” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from MSI Afterburner driver app.
This MSI Afterburner installer file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). MSI Afterburner is definitely a windows driver app that developed by Micro-Star INT’L Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.