MSI Live Update for Windows 10 – Enables you to update your MSI motherboard BIOS, Drivers and Flash you BOIS. Now, Micro-Star has release this driver for your PC Windows 10,8,7 32-bit/64-bit. Get the latest version of MSI Live Update for free.
Download MSI Live Update for PC
Before you download the installation file driver, We recommend you to read the information about this driver. So, you can choose to install MSI Live Update into your PC or not.
|Driver Name||MSI Live Update|
|File Size||23 Mb|
|Category||Driver Tools & Packs|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
MSI Live Update Features
- MSI Live Update Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- MSI Live Update Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
MSI Live Update App Driver Preview
How To Install Driver MSI Live Update on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please follow the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing Driver App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Brave Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the MSI Live Update installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download driver via this link: Download MSI Live Update
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading MSI Live Update completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the MSI Live Update icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
How To Uninstall Driver MSI Live Update?
Method 1: Uninstall Driver app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “MSI Live Update” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from MSI Live Update driver app.
This MSI Live Update installer file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). MSI Live Update is a windows driver app that developed by Micro-Star Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.