SmarThru for Windows 10 – Utility to scan & edit with OCR. Presently, Ricoh has release this driver for your PC Windows 10,8,7 32-bit/64-bit. Get the latest version of SmarThru for free.
Download SmarThru for PC
Before you download the installer driver, how good if you read the information about this driver. So, you can try to install SmarThru into your PC or not.
|File Size||147.7 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
- SmarThru Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- SmarThru Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
SmarThru App Driver Preview
How To Install Driver SmarThru on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please follow the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing Driver App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Brave Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the SmarThru installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download driver via this link: Download SmarThru
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading SmarThru completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the SmarThru icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
How To Uninstall Driver SmarThru?
Method 1: Uninstall Driver app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “SmarThru” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from SmarThru driver app.
This SmarThru installer file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). SmarThru is a windows driver app that created by Ricoh Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.