Many Lenovo computer users are having problems with the drivers after they upgrade to Windows 10. Don’t worry if you face it too. You can just update the drivers on your Lenovo computer. It is the best solutions to get rid of the driver problems. If you have no idea how to do it, read the tutorial to download Lenovo Drivers updates for Windows 10 in this post. There are two ways you can do. Check them out.
- 3 Methods to Fix Lenovo Laptop Screen Dim Issue
- Lenovo Easy Camera Not Working on Windows 10
- Lenovo Keyboard Not Working
Tutorial to Download Lenovo Drivers Updates for Windows 10
Option 1: Download Lenovo Windows 10 drivers manually – This way requires you have some computer skills, because you need to identify the correct drivers, download and install the drivers step by step.
Option 2: Update Lenovo Windows 10 drivers automatically – This is the easiest and quickest way. To update all drivers, you just need a couple of mouse clicks. You can update the drivers quickly even if you are a computer novice.
You can go to Lenovo website to download the hardware and device drivers you need. To get the correct drivers, you’ll need to verify your Windows 10 version (32 or 64 bit). see How to Quickly Get Operating System Version.
Once you’ve downloaded the correct drivers, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
1. Download and install Driver Easy.
2. Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3. Click the Update button next to a specific driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version). Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Keep the drivers in your computer stay updated. You can do it manually or automatically using the application that we have just discussed. By doing this, you will not get any problem with the drivers again.
Do you have other ways to update the drivers in your Lenovo computer? Share with us to help others. Thank you for reading!