There are two ways you can download driver for your Logitech wireless mouse M325. Read on to learn more about these two ways. One way should save you much time.
Logitech keeps updating the driver for their mouse. So you can download the new Logitech M325 driver from their website. The driver always can be downloaded from the Support section.
If you are not sure how to download the correct driver, refer steps below.
1. Open Logitech’s website.
2. Click SUPPORT in top menu bar and select SUPPORT + DOWNLOADS from the drop-down menu.
3. Select the search content to Downloads and Type M325 in the search box then click the Search button.
4. Under the list of SEARCH RESULTS, click More button in M325 Download Page section.
5. Click DOWNLOADS then download the driver there.
6. Download the driver according to the version of Windows that you are using.
If you want to save more time, we recommend using Driver Easy to download and install the driver. Driver Easy can scan your computer to detect all missing and outdated drivers in a few seconds, and provide new drivers instantly.
Driver Easy has Free version and Pro version. Download the Free version to have a try. If you find it helpful, you can upgrade to the Pro version. With the Pro version, you can update all drivers with just two clicks.
1. Click Scan Now button. Then Driver Easy will scan your computer in a few seconds.
2. Click Update All button. Then all drivers will be downloaded and installed automatically. Alternatively, click the Update button to just download and install the Logitech M325 driver.
Just choose the easier way to download and install the Logitech M325 driver.