This is a often asked question: why would I getting Error loading player: No playable sources found error when I try to watch videos online?
This is not the error code you want to see in your own computer, since the appearance of which indicates that you are not able to watch any online videos anymore, even when the network connections are perfectly fine on your side.
But no worries, this is a super easy problem to fix. Just follow the instructions here and you will see for yourself how easy it is to get it fixed!
This should be the very first thing you try since this error notification is very likely to be caused by lacking of Adobe Flash Player.
1) In Google search box, type in Adobe Flash Player and then hit Enter. Press the Get Adobe Flash Player key to start the download.
2) Choose your operating system and the version of Flash Player you want, then hit the Download button on the right corner.
3) Just wait for the download to finish and then install it as instructed.
4) You need to restart your browsers to let the change to take effect. Now the error notification should be gone and you should get your videos back.
If the problem remains, please jump to following steps for more assistance.
We are using Google Chrome as an example to show you how to clear cache. If you need help clearing cache on your other browsers, please feel free to leave us comment.
1) Open your Google Chrome. On the toolbar, tap the icon with three dots. Then choose More tools > Clear browsing data….
2) In the new opened window, choose from the drop-down menu the appropriate time range you prefer, and then choose Cached images and files and Cookies and other site data and hit CLEAR BROWSING DATA.
We demonstrate how to update your Chrome browser in this post only. If you need help getting your other browsers updated, please feel free to leave us comment.
1) Click the three-dots icon on the tool bar, and then choose Help > About Google Chrome.
2) If newer version of the browser is detected, Google Chrome will start the upgrade automatically. When the upgrade finishes, restart your browser for the change to take effect.
If none of the above methods work, please try them again in Safe Mode with Networking.
If you need help, please refer to posts below:
If you have tried all the steps above but still with no avail, you might need to consider whether it is a driver problem.
With Driver Easy, you can automatically update all the device drivers to the latest version. It automatically recognizes your system and helps you find the correct drivers in just seconds.
No more risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and no more worries about making a mistake when installing.
The free version and pro version of Driver Easy are equally capable in helping you detect and download needed drivers. The pro version allows you to click just twice to get all the work done! (You will have full access to customer support and a 30-day money back guarantee!)