Bluetooth devices, such as Bluetooth mice, Bluetooth headsets, Bluetooth speakers, are surly bring us a lot of convenience. But users have been reporting problems using their Bluetooth devices after they upgraded to Windows 10.
In this post, we will be introducing some ways to help you fix the connections problem with your Windows 10 and your Bluetooth audio devices and your wireless displays.
If you cannot see your device when press the Connect button in action center, please:
1) Make sure that your Bluetooth is turned on both on your device and on your PC.
In your computer, follow the path: Start button > Settings > Devices. On the left side of the colon, choose Bluetooth. Then you should be able to see your Bluetooth device settings on the right side of the pane. Make sure the bar for Bluetooth is turned to On.
Now click More Bluetooth options.
In the new opened window, make sure the box for Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC is ticked.
See if the Bluetooth device that you are to pair with your computer is listed here.
2) If you cannot see the Bluetooth button here, even though you are sure that the Bluetooth is turned on on both the device and the PC, please try updating your device driver in the following two different ways:
1: Update via Device Manager
Press Windows key and X at the same time, then choose Device Manager.
Expand category Bluetooth, then right click the device you have and choose Update Driver Software.
Then choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
2: Update Automatically
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee).
To update your drivers with Driver Easy, just click the Scan Now button, then when it lists the drivers you need to update, click Update. The correct drivers will be downloaded, and you can install them – either manually through Windows or all automatically with Driver Easy Pro.
3) If you have tried the above steps but the problem persists, you might need to remove your Bluetooth device and then re-pair it again.
Follow the path: Start button > Settings > Devices. On the left side of the colon, choose Bluetooth. Select the device you have and choose Remove device. Then try pairing again.
Miracast is like a wireless HDMI cable that enables your devices to discover each other, connect to each other and mirror the contents o their screens wirelessly.
If you cannot see your device when pressing the Connect button in action center, please:
1) Make sure your Windows device supports Miracast.
2) Make sure that your Wi-Fi is on.
If you cannot see your PC when pressing the Connect button in action center, please:
1) Make sure your Wi-Fi is on.
2) Make sure your PC support Miracast and it is plugged in.
3) Go to Settings > System > Projecting to this PC and make sure that your PC is set up to be discovered.