It is important to install the correct drivers on your computer. Otherwise, the hardware won’t work properly. This is what will happen if you install the wrong Intel High Definition Audio Driver on your computer. The speakers or audio jack won’t work. If it happens you, you will see a yellow exclamation mark in the Device Manager. It shows that there is a problem with the driver. Hence, check the solutions to fix Intel High Definition Audio Driver problems on Windows 10.
- How To Fix Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Problems for Windows 10
- Intel HD Graphics 4600 Driver Download and Install. Easily!
- Update Intel HD Graphics 530 Driver Quickly & Easily
Solutions for Intel High Definition Audio Driver Problems on Windows 10
Go with this post, you would know how to download the correct Intel High Definition Audio Driver for your Windows 10 in a second. Read on to find out the easy way to fix it.
Way 1. Download Right Intel High Definition Audio Driver manually
Note: Intel offers graphics drivers with audio driver together. If you download the graphics driver, you also get the audio driver.
1) Go to Intel Downloads Center.
2) Type Intel HD Graphics + Model Number in Search box. Then hit Enter. ( Here take Intel HD Graphics 5500 as an example)
Note: Follow the steps below to check your Intel Graphics model number.
a) Right-click blank area on the desktop and choose Display Settings
b) Click Advanced display settings
c) Click Display adapter properties
d) See the graphics model number showed in the Adapter Type section of the Adapter tab.
3) ChooseWindows 10 64-bit or Windows 10 32-bit (according to your PC) from drop down menu. See How to check Windows Operating System Version.
4) Choose the first item of the page as it is the latest version.
5) Click the .exe file to download and install by prompts easily.
Restart your computer to make changes take effect.
As you see, download driver from Intel website is direct and straightforward though, it asks many clicks. It could be really time-consuming. If you have no time, no patience or if you are a computer novice, choose way 2 to let Driver Easy help you.
Way 2. Update Intel High Definition Audio Driver via Driver Easy Automatically
Driver Easy is a 100% safe and super helpful driver tool.It will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it.
You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. With its help, you can say goodbye to driver headache and delays forever.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) With Free version: Click the Update button next to a flagged Intel graphics driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver.
With Pro version: click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
Note: After updating the driver, please reboot your Windows 10 to make the new driver take effect. Then check if the error still exists.
You should have solved the Intel High Definition Audio drivers in your computer now. Check again if your hardware works properly. Keep the drivers up-to-dated to avoid the same problem in the future. You can rely on the application above to remind you whenever there is a new update.
If you have any questions or suggestions, don’t hesitate to write in the comments box. Thank you for reading!