Are you trying to import photos from iPhone to computer and face an error message “No new pictures or videos were found on this device”? No worries! We have some solutions you can do to fix iPhone 7 Windows 7 problem.
- iTunes Not Recognizing iPhone 7 on Windows 10
- iPhone Not Showing Up on iTunes on Windows
- How To Fix iTunes could not connect to the iPhone because an invalid response was received from the device
Solutions for iPhone Windows 7 Problem: No new pictures or videos were found on this device
First, make sure that your PC is allowed to access your iPhone
While you connect the iPhone to the computer, a message will pop-up asking you to allow this device to access photos and videos. Tap Allow button.
Secondly, turn off the passcode temporarily
On iPhone, go to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode. On devices without Touch ID, go to Settings > Passcode. There, tap Turn Passcode Off.
Remember to turn the passcode on after you are done downloading the pictures and videos.
Thirdly, rename file “PreviouslyAcquired.db”
In Windows 7, navigate to C:Users[username]AppDataLocalMicrosoftPhoto AcquisitionPreviouslyAcquired.db (In my case, the [username] is Camilla.Mo). Then rename this file.
If you don’t see the file, it may be hidden. Follow steps below to show it.
1. Open Windows Explorer.
2. Click on Organize and choose Folder and search options from the drop-down menu.
3. Choose the View tab, under Hidden files and folders, then click the Show hidden files, folders, and drives radio button. Click OK button to apply the changes.
- The Best Features of Windows 10 April Update
- How To Stop Automatic Updates On Windows 10 Manually Install Updates On Windows 10
- Solutions for Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Touch Screen Not Working
Now, connect your iPhone to computer and try to import photos once again. It should work normally now. If you face the same problem after proceeding the methods above, feel free to contact us. Thank you for reading, Folks!