Logitech keyboard is one of a good keyboards you can have for your PC. But what if the Logitech keyboard stops working? We have some methods that you can try to resolve Logitech keyboard not working problem. You can try them selectively.
- How to Connect and Use Keyboard and Mouse on PS4
- Lenovo Keyboard Not Working
- How to Fix Acer Laptop Keyboard Not Working Error on Windows
Easy Steps to Fix Logitech Keyboard Not Working Problem
Method 1: Unplug the Keyboard then Plug it again
It has been reported online that this easy method has worked for some people who encountered this problem. Try it. It may work like a charm on your case.
Method 2: Try a Different USB Port (If you are not using a USB keyboard, skip this method.)
Connect your keyboard to your PC on a different USB port, because this problem might be caused by some port-specific problems.
Method 3: Uninstall Keyboard Driver in Device Manager
The keyboard would not work correctly if there is problem with the keyboard driver. Try to have the driver reloaded and see if the problem resolves.
Follow these steps:
1. Go to Device Manager.
2. In Device Manager, expand category “Keyboards”. Right-click on Logitech keyboard device name and select Uninstall on the context menu.
3. Windows will prompt you to confirm the uninstallation. Click OK button to continue.
4. Reboot your PC as soon as possible. Then Windows will load the keyboard driver automatically.
Method 4: Update the Keyboard Driver
If uninstalling driver doesn’t work, try updating the driver. If you don’t have patience, time or computer skills to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
To update your drivers with Driver Easy, just click the Scan Now button, then when it lists the drivers you need to update, click Update. The correct drivers will be downloaded, and you can install them – either manually through Windows or all automatically with Driver Easy Pro.
Method 5: Restart the HID Human Interface Service
If HID Human Interface Service is disabled, hotkeys won’t work at all.
Follow these steps to check and restart the service if necessary.
1. Press Win+R (Windows key and R key) at the same time. A Run dialog will appear.
2. Type services.msc in the run box and click OK button.
3. In the Name list of services in the Details pane, double-click Human Interface Device Access, and then make sure that the Startup type is set to Automatic.
4. If you change the setting, restart the computer for the change to take effect.
Method 6: Use Your Keyboard on a Different Computer
If possible, connect your keyboard to a different computer and see if the problem occurs. If the keyboard does not work correctly on another computer either,you might need to have it replaced.
- How To Fix Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter
- Methods to Fix ntoskrnl.exe High CPU or Disk Usage on Windows 10
- Whea Uncorrectable Error on Windows 10
That’s all! How is your Logitech keyboard now? Does it work normally? Please share with us which method that works best on yours so that the reader knows where to start from.
If the error persists, you can let us know and we will try our best to provide other methods. Thank you for reading, Folks!