Do you have a problem with Renesas USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller on Windows 10? If you do, then you are in the right place. Here, we will show you the solutions to fix Renesas USB 3.0 driver on Windows 10.
Before we jump to the solutions, make sure that the mouse or touchpad is working properly. If you are using a USB 3.0 mouse and it doesn’t work properly, then plug it into the USB 2.0 port.
- MTP USB Device Driver Failed
- Fix USB Mouse and Keyboard Stop Working Problem in Windows 7
- How To Fix USB Device Not Recognized Error in Windows 7/ 8
Solutions for Renesas USB 3.0 Driver Error on Windows 10
Solution 1: Update the Driver via Device Manager
Follow steps below:
- Open Control Panel.
- View by Small icons and click Device Manager.
- In Device Manager, right-click on the Renesas USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller and select Update Driver Software…
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
Solution 2: Uninstall then reinstall the driver
Uninstall the driver and reboot your PC, then Windows will reinstall the driver automatically.
Follow steps below:
- Open Device Manager again.
- Right-click on the Renesas USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller and select Uninstall.
- Click OK to confirm the uninstall.
- Reboot your computer. Then Windows will reload the driver automatically.
Solution 3: Download the chipset drivers from the manufacturer’s website
To fix the problem, you can try downloading the Renesas USB 3.0 driver manually. You can visit the PC or the motherboard manufacturer’s website and download the chipset drivers. To download the correct drivers, you need to know the PC model or the motherboard model, and the version of Windows 10 (see How to Get Operating System Version).
Solution 4: Update the drivers using Driver Easy
The final solution you can try is use Driver Easy to update the driver. Driver Easy is a tool that detects, downloads and updates drivers automatically (If you go Pro). It can scan your computer to detect all problem drivers including the problem Renesas USB 3.0 driver.
Download the Free version to detect the problem drivers. The Free version allows you to download drivers one at a time. But if you upgrade to the Pro version, you can download and install all drivers with just one-click. To update all drivers, only two steps are needed.
Step 1: Click Scan Now button.
Step 2: Click Update All button.
Hope the solutions here help you fix the Renesas USB 3.0 driver not working problem on Windows 10.
Now, you have got rid of the Renesas USB 3.0 driver error on Windows 10. You can use the USB port properly from now on. We hope it can solve the problem permanently. Therefore, if the error persists, you can call the technical support.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestion. Thank you for reading!
- USB Drives Not Showing up in Windows 10
- USB Headset not Working on Windows 10
- Fixed ASUS USB2.0 Webcam Problem in Windows 10