What if you try to connect to the secure connection on Firefox, but failed? In this post, we are going to discuss how to fix Secure Connection Failed on Firefox. There are two ways that you can try to resolve it. Here we go.
- How To Fix Your connection is not secured Firefox Error
- How do I Enable Adobe Flash Player on Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Edge?
- How To Fix Secure Connection Failed on Firefox
2 Ways to Fix Secure Connection Failed on Firefox
Go on with this guide, we will be showing you the top two solutions to fix Secure Connection Failed on Firefox.
For keeping your computer safer, the security software you installed came with a built-in feature named SSL filtering or SSL scanning. If this feature is enabled, the security software will try to filter the website you want to visit to create a more safer network connection. That’s why the error happened.
In this case, you can open the settings of the security software you have. And find the feature of SSL scanning or SSL filtering, then click to uncheck it.
After disable SSL scanning feature, try to visit the same website to see if the error still exists.
1) Open Firefox. Type about:config in the address bar and press Enter key on your keyboard.
2) The warning page would shows up. Click I accept the risk to go on.
3) Copy security.ssl.enable_ocsp_stapling from here to paste on the search bar of the open page. Then double-click on it from the result to set its Value to be false.
4) Now try to connect the website again to see if the error has gone.
- 4 Top Ways to Fix Windows Media Player “Server execution failed” Error
- How to Fix PS4 Mic not Working Error
- Fixed Problem with wireless adapter or access point on Windows 10
Connect your Firefox to the secure network again and see the result. It should be able to connect without any problem now.
We are welcome for any feedback from you. Thank you for reading, Folks!