Have you ever tried to launch game on Windows, but seeing an error message: “The program can’t start because physxloader.dll is missing from your computer” instead? You are not alone. Many users are experiencing the same error. Here are some steps you can do to fix the error.
What is physxloader.dll?
PhysX improves a lot your game experience under NVIDIA video card. If the physxloader.dll file is corrupted or missing, PhysX wouldn’t work then.
- How to Fix d3dx9_43.dll Missing on Windows
- Vcruntime140.dll missing, program can’t start on Windows 10
- Msvcp100.dll is Missing on Windows 10
How do I fix it?
Here are 3 solutions you can try to fix this problem. You might not have to try them all; just work your way down the list until you find the one that works.
Solution 1: Install a new NVIDIA PhysX
This problem is probably caused by a corrupted or missing NVIDIA PhysX. Download a new PhysX software from official NVIDIA website and install it on your computer.
Run PhysX and launch your game again to see if it works.
Solution 2: Update your video driver
This problem could be also cause by an old or incorrect video driver. To update your video driver may help you solve this problem.
You can download the latest video driver from official NVIDIA website .
If you’re not confident playing around with drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to a flagged NVIDIA driver to automatically download and install the correct version of the driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Reboot your Windows and launch your game to see if it works.
Solution 3: Run the PhysX software in this way
1) On your Windows, go to C:Program Files (x86)SteamSteamAppscommonDragon Age Ultimate Editionredist
2) Double-click on your PhysX software .exe file.
3) Start your game again to see if it works.
- How To Fix Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400 Failed Problem
- How to Sync PS4 Controller — Easy Guide
- Fix The device is being used by another application HDMI Problem
Hopefully, it can help you to fix the problem on your computer and you can play the games again.
For queries and suggestions, feel free to leave it in the comment box. Thank you for reading, Folks!