As seen on the video that the system disables this by default. So, that you should install the latest video driver manually to fix this problem. How to do it? Follow the instructions below in order to solve the error.
- 2 Ways to Update Nvidia Drivers. Quickly & Easily!
- Fix NVIDIA Graphics Card Not Showing Up in Device Manager
- How To Fix Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware Windows 10
How to Fix Night Light on the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
Warning: It’s important to note that modifying the Registry can cause serious problems if not done properly.
You should proceed only if you know what you’re doing, and if you have created a full backup of your system before proceeding.
- Use the Windows Key + R keyboard shortcut open the Run command.
- Type ‘regedit’ and click OK to open the Registry.
- Browse the following path: HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionCloudStoreStoreCacheDefaultAccount
- Inside the “DefaultAccount” (folder) key, right-click and delete the following two keys (folders): $$windows.
Bluelightreductionstate And $$windows.
- Once you completed the steps the Night light settings will be reset and the feature should start working again.
Now let’s see what we got. Here we go.
It’s worked now setting up your Night light Set time. Turn on your location to automatically enable and disable Night light.
Note: These instructions will also work after installing the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update or earlier version windows 10.
That’s it! The night light on your PC Windows should be just fine by now. You should no longer see a problem on it. You can adjust the blue light as you pleased.
If you find difficulties while following the instructions above, please let us know. Thank you for reading, Folks!