Before you find and download drivers, you are required to get the device model name. For some products, you also need to know the specific operating system that your PC is running (32-bit or 64-bit).
Please refer to following steps to download driver for your HP product.
1. In driver download page, enter your HP model number.(for instance, OfficeJet 2620)
2. Follow the on-screen instructions until you go to the driver download page. Then select the system as Windows 10.
3. Download the executable driver file (.exe file). Then just double-click on the file and follow the instructions to install the driver.
It can be hard if you download and update HP drivers manually. You need to have some computer knowledge to identify your device model name or the specific operating system. You need to locate the latest driver. It also can be time wasted. Because it is possible that you don’t find the right driver after spending hours.
To save time and energy in downloading and updating drivers for your HP product, it is recommended that you use Driver Easy to help you.
Driver Easy is a driver update tool. It will scan your computer and detect all problem drivers in several seconds. Then it would download and install all drivers with just one click. With Driver Easy, you can have all driver problems fixed even if you don’t know much about computer.
Driver Easy has Free version and PRO version. Both versions can be used to download drivers automatically. The Free version allows you to update drivers one by one with limited download speed. If you want to have higher download speed and enjoy full features, you can consider upgrading to the PRO version. With the PRO version, you can update all drivers by just clicking the mouse two times. Moreover, you can enjoy free expert tech support guarantee and 30-day money back guarantee. Click here for more purchase details.
Steps for HP Driver Updates Using Driver Easy
1. Launch Driver Easy on your computer. Click Scan Now button and it will auto scan your computer. This is to identify if the HP drivers are outdated, missing or broken.
2. After scanning completes, you will get a list of all problem drivers.
You can click Update All button to download and install all drivers at a time.
Updated drivers can stable and boot your PC performance. So it is necessary to keep your HP drivers up-to-date. If you decide to upgrade the system to Windows 10, you can use Driver Easy to update HP drivers automatically and quickly.