There are 3 ways you can use to download the latest Intel HD Graphics 4000 driver. Choose an easier way according to your situation.
The Graphics card is manufactured by Intel. Though Intel releases drivers themselves, it is recommended that you go to your PC manufacturer’s website to download the latest Intel HD Graphics 4000 driver. This is to avoid some feature loss, as the driver may be customized by the PC manufacturer. Drivers can always be downloaded from the Support section of the website.
Sometimes the PC manufacturer doesn’t release the latest driver. You can go to Intel to check for the latest driver and download it there if necessary.
Following steps are for your reference.
1. Go to the Intel HD Graphics 4000 driver download page.
2. Select Operating System. (example: Windows 10 64-bit)
3. Select the latest driver to download. The version of the latest driver is marked as “Latest”.
4. There may be several options for you to download. Download the right exe file. You can tell it form the file name (win64 is for 64-bit operating system, win32 is for 32-bit operating system).
Instead of downloading driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy . Driver Easy detects, downloads and (if you go Pro) installs any driver updates your computer needs . So if the Intel HD Graphics 4000 driver is outdated or missing, Driver Easy will detect it and find new driver. To update driver, you just need to click your mouse 2 times.
1. Click Scan Now button.
2. Click Update button. Then the download process will begin.