NVIDIA Share allows you to record and share greatest gaming moments when you are playing games. But if it is turned on but not being used, it can cause black screen for a few seconds on startup. The error message likely would say “NVIDIA Share is not responding”. In this post, you will learn How To Fix this problem.
The fix is very simple. You just need to turn off Nvidia Share in GeForce Experience. But before that, you may need to roll back the graphics card driver or update the graphics card driver. It depends on when the problem occurs.
Follow these steps:
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Expand category “Display adapters” and click Properties on the context menu.
3. Click Driver tab then click on Roll Back Driver.
4. Click Yes button for the confirmation. Then click OK button.
5. Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
You can use GeForce Experience to update the driver. Alternatively, you can use Driver Easy. Driver Easy has Free version and PRO version. After trying the Free version, if you find it helpful, you can consider upgrading to the PRO version. With the PRO version, you can enjoy free expert tech support guarantee, which allows you to contact us for assistance regarding any technical problems. You will have 30-day money back guarantee. You can ask for a full refund for any reason.
Follow steps below:
1. Open GeForce Experience.
2. Click the Settings icon at the top right corner.
3. In the left pane, click GENERAL and turn off SHARE in the right pane (see below screenshot).
Note: If you wish to use Nvidia Share again, refer steps above to turn it back on.
Hope the tips help you fix NVIDIA Share not working problem.