Netflix is like a heaven for those who enjoy watching movies, series, or video online. But it would be stressful if your Netflix happens to an error. In a forum, it’s said that Netflix keeps freezing. There are several methods you can try in order to fix Netflix keeps freezing.
- Fix Netflix Error “Unable to Connect to Netflix”
- [SOLVED] How to Fix Windows Update Error 0x80070002
- How To Fix Netflix Not Working on Xbox One
3 Methods to Fix Netflix Keeps Freezing on Windows
If the date and time on your Windows is not today’s, it could cause many problems. One of them, it could make problem of playing TV shows or movie. That’s why your Netflix may keep freezing.
Follow the steps here to check your system clock. This guide suits any version of Windows operating system.
1) Type control in the search box from Start menu. Then click Control Panel from Best match.
2) Click the catalog related to Clock.
3) Click Date and Time.
4) Make sure the time is today’s time. If not, click Change date and time… to adjust.
If the Sliverlight plug-in on your web or application is outdated or corrupted, it may also make your Netflix freeze. In such case, try to update your Silverlight plug-in to solve the problem.
1) Follow the step 1) in Method 1 to open Control Panle on your Widnows.
2) Click Uninstall a program under Programs catalog.
3) On the open window, find and highlight Microsoft Silverlight. Then click Uninstall.
4) Go to Microsoft Silverlight website to download the newest version of it. Then install it on your Windows and see if Netflix can work properly or not.
If after trying method 1 & method 2, your Netflix still keeps freezing, it’s time to troubleshoot your network connection problems.
Option 1. Restart your network
1) Shut down your computer.
2) Unplug your modem and Wi-Fi router if you have one.
3) Wait for about 30 seconds and plug in your modem and router back.
4) Power on your computer and try Netflix again.
Option 2. Update your network adapter software
If your network adapter software is outdated or corrupted, it would cause network connection problems on your Windows. Follow the guide here to update your network adapter software.
To get your device software up-to-date, you can directly download the latest correct one from its manufacturer’s website.
If you’re not confident playing around with drivers manually, or if you want to save much more time, you can use Driver Easy to do it automatically.
It is a super helpful and safe driver tool.It will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers. You network card driver is no exception.
3) With Free version: Click the Update button next to a flagged network card driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver.
With Pro version: Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee)
- 5 Top Methods To Fix Xbox One Headset Not Working Error
- Fix The Remote Procedure Call Failed Error
- How to Fix AMD Catalyst Control Center cannot be started on Windows
Now, restart your computer to see if the methods work properly. You can watch the videos on Netflix once again.
If the error persists, you can try to update the app. For queries and suggestions, feel free to contact us. Thank you for reading, Folks!