When you are not using the PS4 controller on your PC, it is better to turn it off. By doing so, you can save the power and extend the life of the PS4 controller. If you are wondering how to turn off and on the PS4 controller on your PC, you can refer to the tutorial that we will discuss on this post.
In the tutorial, we will show you how to turn it off manually and automatically. Then, turn it on again.
- How to Share Games on PS4 — 2018 Easy Guide
- PS4 Fan Loud: Why & How To Fix ?
- Easy to Use PS3 Controller on PS4
How to Turn Off PS4 Controller on PC
There is a quick way to turn off your PS4 controller, and it is effective on both PS4 and PC: just press and hold the PS button between the two analog sticks on your controller for about 10 seconds.
Then your controller is off! Super easy, right?
Turn off PS4 controller by your console
You may want your PS4 console to turn off your controller when you haven’t been using it for some time. To do so:
- On your PS4, open Settings, and then select Power Save Settings.
- In Power Save Settings, select Set Time Until Controllers Turn Off.
- Select the time after which the console turns off your controller.
Now your controller will automatically become off when nobody is using it.
How to Turn On PS4 Controller on PC
If you want to turn your PS4 back on, press the PS button located between the analog sticks.
And your controller will be good to go.
Now, you know how to turn off and on PS4 Controller on your PC Windows. The steps are pretty easy to follow, aren’t they? Remember that putting it off when you are not using it will save the power and its life.
For queries and suggestions, feel free to drop in the comments section below. Thank you for reading, Folks!
- How To Fix PS4 Controller Won’t Charge
- How to Remote Play PS4 Games on Android Devices [Easy Steps]
- Fix PS4 Won’t Turn On