There are 3 ways to update the Acer graphics drivers in Windows 10. To update the drivers successfully, you can try the ways from the top of the list until you find the one that works.
You can download and install the new drivers via Windows Update. Windows Update may fail to provide the latest driver you need. But it’s still worth a try.
Follow these steps:
1) Click the Start menu button and click Settings.
2) Click Update & security.
3) Click Windows Update > Check for updates. Wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer. (It can take up to 20-30 minutes.)
4) Click the link that tells you optional updates are available. (If you don’t see that link, it means Windows Update didn’t find any driver updates for your computer.)
5) Find the display driver, click OK, and then click Install updates.
Go to Acer’s driver download page. You can find and download the latest Graphics driver there.
For some PC models, Acer probably has stopped updating drivers. In this case, you would not find Windows 10 driver on their website. Then you can go to the display card manufacturer’s website to find and download the driver. You can go to Device Manager to check for the model of your display card.
If you are not sure how to do it, follow steps below.
1) Open Control Panel (Type “control panel” in the Windows search field).
2) View by Small icons. Click Device Manager.
3) Expand the Display adapters branch. Then you can see the specific display card installed on your computer.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to all flagged devices to automatically download and install the correct version of their driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).